several security issues in sqlite3
Various security issues could be used by an attacker to cause SQLite to crash, resulting in a denial of service, or possibly execute arbitrary code.
- CVE-2020-11655: SQLite through 3.31.1 allows attackers to cause a denial of service (segmentation fault) via a malformed window-function query because the AggInfo object's initialization is mishandled.
- CVE-2020-13434: SQLite through 3.32.0 has an integer overflow in sqlite3_str_vappendf in printf.c.
- CVE-2020-13435: SQLite through 3.32.0 has a segmentation fault in sqlite3ExprCodeTarget in expr.c.
- CVE-2020-13630: ext/fts3/fts3.c in SQLite before 3.32.0 has a use-after-free in fts3EvalNextRow, related to the snippet feature.
- CVE-2020-13631: SQLite before 3.32.0 allows a virtual table to be renamed to the name of one of its shadow tables, related to alter.c and build.c.
- CVE-2020-13632: ext/fts3/fts3_snippet.c in SQLite before 3.32.0 has a NULL pointer dereference via a crafted matchinfo() query.
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright