chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 10 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2021-30590: Heap buffer overflow in
Bookmarks. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-30591: Use after free in File System
API. Reported by SorryMybad (@S0rryMybad) of Kunlun Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-30592: Out of bounds write in Tab
Groups. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-05-15
-  High CVE-2021-30593: Out of bounds read in Tab Strip.
Reported by David Erceg on 2021-05-16
-  High CVE-2021-30594: Use after free in Page Info UI.
Reported by raven (@raid_akame) on 2021-06-10
-  Medium CVE-2021-30596: Incorrect security UI in
Navigation. Reported by Mohit Raj (shadow2639) on 2021-05-29
-  Medium CVE-2021-30597: Use after free in Browser UI.
Reported by raven (@raid_akame) on 2021-07-24
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright