chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
Chrome Releases reports:
This update contains 8 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2021-21194: Use after free in screen capture.
Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-21195: Use after free in V8.
Reported by Bohan Liu (@P4nda20371774) and Moon Liang of Tencent
Security Xuanwu Lab on 2021-02-26
-  High CVE-2021-21196: Heap buffer overflow in
TabStrip. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2021-02-08
-  High CVE-2021-21197: Heap buffer overflow in
TabStrip. Reported by Abdulrahman Alqabandi, Microsoft Browser
Vulnerability Research on 2021-02-03
-  High CVE-2021-21198: Out of bounds read in IPC.
Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2021-03-03
-  High CVE-2021-21199: Use Use after free in Aura.
Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) from Codesafe Team of
Legendsec at Qi'anxin Group and Evangelos Foutras
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright