chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 9 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2021-21227: Insufficient data validation in
V8. Reported by Gengming Liu of Singular Security Lab on
-  High CVE-2021-21232: Use after free in Dev Tools.
Reported by Abdulrahman Alqabandi, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability
Research on 2021-02-05
-  High CVE-2021-21233: Heap buffer overflow in ANGLE.
Reported by Omair on 2021-02-26
-  Medium CVE-2021-21228: Insufficient policy enforcement
in extensions. Reported by Rob Wu on 2020-10-16
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-21229: Incorrect security UI in
downloads. Reported by Mohit Raj (shadow2639) on 2021-04-12
-  Medium CVE-2021-21230: Type Confusion in V8. Reported
by Manfred Paul on 2021-04-13
-  Low CVE-2021-21231: Insufficient data validation in
V8. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright