chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 8 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2021-37997 : Use after free in Sign-In.
Reported by Wei Yuan of MoyunSec VLab on 2021-10-14
-  High CVE-2021-37998 : Use after free in Garbage
Collection. Reported by Cassidy Kim of Amber Security Lab, OPPO
Mobile Telecommunications Corp. Ltd. on 2021-10-13
-  High CVE-2021-37999 : Insufficient data validation in
New Tab Page. Reported by Ashish Arun Dhone on 2021-09-21
-  High CVE-2021-38000 : Insufficient validation of
untrusted input in Intents. Reported by Clement Lecigne, Neel
Mehta, and Maddie Stone of Google Threat Analysis Group on
-  High CVE-2021-38001 : Type Confusion in V8. Reported
by @s0rrymybad of Kunlun Lab via Tianfu Cup on 2021-10-16
-  High CVE-2021-38002 : Use after free in Web Transport.
Reported by @__R0ng of 360 Alpha Lab, ? via Tianfu Cup on
-  High CVE-2021-38003 : Inappropriate implementation in
V8. Reported by Clément Lecigne from Google TAG and Samuel Gross
from Google Project Zero on 2021-10-26
Google is aware that exploits for CVE-2021-38000 and
CVE-2021-38003 exist in the wild.
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright