chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
Google Chrome Releases reports:
Several security fixes in this release, including:
-  High CVE-2016-5170: Use after free in Blink.Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-5171: Use after free in Blink. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-5172: Arbitrary Memory Read in v8.
Credit to Choongwoo Han
-  Medium CVE-2016-5173: Extension resource access.
Credit to Anonymous
-  Medium CVE-2016-5174: Popup not correctly suppressed.
Credit to Andrey Kovalev (@L1kvID) Yandex Security Team
-  CVE-2016-5175: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives.
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright