chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
Chrome Releases reports:
This release contains 8 security fixes, including:
-  High CVE-2020-16037: Use after free in clipboard.
Reported by Ryoya Tsukasaki on 2020-10-26
-  High CVE-2020-16038: Use after free in media.
Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2020-10-14
-  High CVE-2020-16039: Use after free in extensions.
Reported by Anonymous on 2020-11-15
-  High CVE-2020-16040: Insufficient data validation in
V8. Reported by Lucas Pinheiro, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability
Research on 2020-11-19
-  Medium CVE-2020-16041: Out of bounds read in
networking. Reported by Sergei Glazunov and Mark Brand of Google
Project Zero on 2020-11-23
-  Medium CVE-2020-16042: Uninitialized Use in V8.
Reported by André Bargull on 2020-11-2
Copyright © 2003-2005 Jacques Vidrine and contributors.
Please see the source of this document for full copyright